- We need volunteers to help with fundraising events, pet food drives, transports and fosters. Please let us know if you are available and willing.
- We also make daily runs to care for the dogs and cats we have housed offsite. If you'd like to help with the care of our rescues - give us a yell.
- You will also see us frequently in need of transport assistance. Sometimes it's just taking a pet to be vetted, spayed, neutered, etc. Sometimes we need help getting a dog to a destination to meet up with a transport that will take them to a rescue out of the area.
- Are you good at networking? If you think you'd be capable of helping with some of the networking then speak up.
- Of course we always need fosters and adopters. Spread the love and open your heart. As a proud member of a K9 family that includes TWO rescues, I can promise you - the rewards of fostering and adopting are greater than I can put into words. Fostering takes time and energy. We will provide food, any necessary supplies and medical care.
- The more folks we have working the issues - the more lives we save.
Thank you to all of you for anything and everything you do!